Hill Robinson is a leading independent yacht management company, looking after some of the world’s most spectacular superyachts. We offer unparalleled services to our clientele from our 12 bases worldwide to assist in running yachts safely and efficiently and providing all the ancillary services required by these luxury assets and for the clients that enjoy them.
We are growing and have a really exciting opportunity for a newly created role as Recruitment Consultant for our Crew team. Your role is vitally important in recruiting great quality crew for our clients’ yachts.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Recruit for all crew positions sourcing, shortlisting, interviewing candidates
- Present suitably qualified candidates to the client
- Ensure the recruitment process is professional and delivers a positive employer brand
- Ensure all candidates receive timely and effective communication
- Develop and service new external HR Crew clients
- Meet and greet and interview potential crew visitors to the office
- Recruitment administration eg check candidate references and verify licences
- Meet the monthly/yearly placement revenue targets both individual and team
- Ensure that maritime law and guidelines are followed for crew selection/recruitment
Education and Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in recruitment
- Previous yachting/marine experience would be advantageous
- Fluent English – written and spoken
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Results oriented with excellent time management
- Strong team player
The candidates must be legal to live and work in France.